Sunday, January 2, 2011

Capitalized words are the names of some of Taylor Swift's song



I remember our LOVE STORY began at FIFTEEN. You were FEARLESS and I said HEY STEPHEN. I would listen to TIM MCGRAW and get TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR thinking of THE WAY I LOVED YOU, FOREVER AND ALWAYS. You made me CRAZIER on THE OUTSIDE. I said SPEAK NOW and you said STAY BEAUTIFUL, don't ever CHANGE. You have A PERFECTLY GOOD HEART that makes me feel like I have A PLACE IN THIS WORLD. I SHOULD’VE SAID NO but you said BREATHE, YOU BELONG WITH ME, so JUMP THEN FALL and I will catch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not say anything mean to the yak members we work hard on this blog! Thanks You and please tell your friends about igyy! Hope you like igyy as much as TYT does! Peace out!

Keep Yaking!